Disney and Marvel Studios put a lot of work into not revealing any major spoilers for ‘Avengers: Endgame’ before the movie hit box offices everywhere. The same care and attention to detail has not been applied to the first trailer for the home release of the film as a ton of key moments have been cherry picked to let fans know exactly what happens in the movie. If you’ve somehow been living under a rock or can’t make it to the theater, this trailer is going to ruin the movie for you.
That being said, if you want a reminder of some of the best scenes that ‘Avengers: Endgame’ delivered without having to go back to your local movie theater to see the few minor after-the-credits changes in the film’s re-release, this trailer is for you!
The movie is being released digitally on July 30th and on Blu-ray on August 13th of 2019.
Check out the amazingly spoilery ‘Avengers: Endgame’ home release trailer right here!
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance – Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in “Avengers: Endgame.”
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Remembering Stan Lee – Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr. – Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
- The Women of the MCU – MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor – His appearance has changed, but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel – Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs, and gaffes from set.
- Visionary Intro – Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
Are you looking forward to re-watching ‘Avengers: Endgame’ on repeat once you own it to catch all of the Easter Eggs in the film? Which scene do you feel will be on your “must watch” list? Share your thoughts in the comments below, True Believers!