Return to ‘Warehouse 13’ for more supernatural mysteries and paranormal adventures, when the second season of Syfy’s most popular series debuts on DVD June 28, 2011 from Universal Studios Home Entertainment. From executive producer and showrunner Jack Kenny (‘The Book of Daniel’) and co-executive producer and director Jace Alexander (‘Burn Notice,’ ‘Rescue Me’), comes season two of this action-packed race against the clock that leads the agents to discover the ultimate new villain.
The daring Secret Service team of Pete (Eddie McClintock, ‘Bones,’ ‘Stark Raving Mad’), Myka (Joanne Kelly, ‘Supernatural,’ ‘Vanished’) and Artie (Saul Rubinek, ‘Frasier,’ ‘Once and Again’) are all back in this three-disc set that’s filled with new inventions and gadgetry, as well as top-secret bonus features. The DVD set includes exciting features from photo galleries to audio-commentaries and featurettes, plus a bonus ‘Eureka’ crossover episode, “Crossing Over.” ‘Warehouse 13’ is produced by Universal Cable Productions.
After saving the life of the President, two Secret Service agents find themselves abruptly transferred to Warehouse 13 – a massive, top-secret storage facility in windswept South Dakota that houses every strange artifact, mysterious relic, fantastical object and supernatural souvenir ever collected by the U.S. government. The Warehouse’s caretaker Artie (Saul Rubinek) charges Pete (Eddie McClintock) and Myka (Joanne Kelly) with chasing down reports of supernatural and paranormal activity in search of new objects to cache at the Warehouse, as well as helping him to control the warehouse itself.
• “CROSSING OVER:” “Eureka” cross over episode
• DELETED SCENES
• GAG REEL
• A THRILLEROMEDY: The cast and crew of “Warehouse 13” discuss the evolution of the show and the relationships of the characters.
• A STITCH IN TIME: A behind-the-scenes look at season two’s newest enemy H.G. Wells.
• DESIGNING THE WAREHOUSE: Join the cast and crew of “Warehouse 13” as they reveal the inspiration behind the design of the warehouse and the artifacts inside.
• “TIME WILL TELL:” Audio commentary with executive producer Jack Kenny and series stars Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly, Saul Rubinek and Allison Scagliotti
• “MERGE WITH CAUTION:” Audio commentary with executive producer Jack Kenny and series stars Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly, Saul Rubinek and Allison Scagliotti
• “RESET” – Audio commentary with executive producer Jack Kenny and series stars Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly, Saul Rubinek and Allison Scagliotti
• Street Date: June 28, 2011
• Copyright: 2011 Universal Studios Home Entertainment
• Selection Number: 61115394
• Running Time : 8 Hours, 44 Minutes
• Layers : Dual Layer
• Aspect Ratio : Anamorphic Widescreen 1.78:1
• Rating : Not Rated
• Technical Info : English 5.1, English SDH Subtitles