If you collect ‘Doctor Who’ merchandise, you’re going to want to adjust your ears for this news. It’s officially affirmative that a new K-9 toy will soon be released. Your favorite robot dog companion can now be yours to own starting April 30th in the UK.
The K-9 toy does pretty much what the actual K-9 does. He’s motorized and can talk and move his ears. Plus his lights light up, and he does have a working nose probe.
Furthermore, you can operate your K-9 using a smartphone app.
Even though the size is somewhat smaller than the actual K-9, it’s still a must for any collector. It costs around £70 (around $100 for US customers).
Take a look at the specs below:
- Interactive K-9 Unit controlled direct from your Android or iOS unit
- Personality, user controlled voices, interactions and movements
- Moving ears, flashing keypad buttons and user controlled extending probe
- Requires 4 x 1.5v AA Batteries (not included)
- 100% officially licensed Doctor Who merchandise
Source: The Doctor Who Site