Electronic Arts has revealed details behind ‘Battlefield Hardline Premium’, an exclusive membership program that gives ‘Battlefield Hardline’ players early access to new content.
Priced at $50, ‘Battlefield Hardline Premium’ includes four story-focused expansions that also feature as a series of additional extras such as new multiplayer maps, weapons, vehicles, modes and other in-game content. The four packs are as described on a ‘Battlefield Hardline’ post by Electronic Arts:
- ‘Criminal Activity’ – Players have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015.
- ‘Robbery’ – Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015.
- ‘Getaway’ – This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available fall 2015.
- ‘Betrayal’ – There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016.
Those who sign up for ‘Battlefield Hardline Premium’ will be able to gain access to these four DLC packs two weeks ahead of everybody else.
‘Battlefield Hardline Premium’ will also contain four additional features that are aimed to provide personalization options to the player experience. Once again, below is as EA describes the features:
- Masks – New player masks with unique gameplay benefits tied to the theme of each mask.
- Gun Bench – Provides players with the ability to visually customize their weapons and track their kills per weapon.
- Competitive Play – Support for competitive play through Battlefield Hardline Premium-access only tournaments and ladders.
- Legendary Status – Provides replayability of the entire progression system.
On top of early access to the add-on packs and exclusive in-game features, players who sign up for ‘Battlefield Hardline Premium’ will also get a series of perks. These perks include 12 Gold Battlepacks, access to double-XP and in-game missions, new personalization options including gun camos and ammo skins, and even priority positions in server queues.
‘Battlefield Hardline’ is scheduled to release for PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Windows PC on March 17.
Source: Battlefield Hardline News