Currently in theaters and based on one of the world’s bestselling comic book series ‘Dylan Dog: Dead of Night’, you can now win a Brandon Routh autographed poster from the movie courtesy of Platinum Studios and ScienceFiction.com.
‘Dylan Dog: Dead of Night’ follows the world’s only private investigator of the undead with a business card that features his slogan, “investigator of the paranormal: no pulse, no problem.” Dylan and his assistant Marcus will go where the living dare not — facing down friend and foe alike, until justice is done in the backstreets of New Orleans.
Directed by Kevin Munroe (‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’), the film stars Brandon Routh (‘Superman Returns’), Sam Huntington (‘Being Human’), Anita Briem (‘Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D’) and Taye Diggs (‘Rent’).
‘Dylan Dog: Dead of Night’ isn’t the only Platinum Studios property coming to a theater near you. ‘Cowboys & Aliens’, a Platinum Studios original created by Scott Mitchell Rosenberg, is set to hit theaters on July 29th, 2011. For more information visit www.cowboysandaliens.com.
Platinum Studios controls one of the largest independent library of comic book characters, which it adapts, produces, and licenses for all forms of media. For more information visit
– To enter, type the name of your favorite film or TV series that starred either Brandon Routh, Sam Huntington, Anita Briem or Taye Diggs in the comments section below.
– Lastly, copy and paste the following message onto either your Facebook page or Twitter page
- Facebook: I Entered Platinum Studios’ DYLAN DOG Movie Poster Giveaway at ScienceFiction.com (LINK)
- Twitter: I Entered @PlatinumPDOS’ DYLAN DOG Movie Poster Giveaway @sciencefiction (LINK)
– Only one entry per registered account will be accepted. This is a U.S. only based sweepstakes, shipping paid to any of the 50 states.
– Sweepstakes begins today, Wednesday, May 18th and ends Monday, May 23rd, 2011. The Winner will be contacted immediately after the Sweepstakes ends and has until Friday, May 27th, 2011, to claim their prize. If the winner fails to claim their prize by that time, it will be awarded to a randomly selected entry.